Sunday, October 16, 2011

Food me Likes

First thing this morning is a belly groan followed by belly ache

thoughts of steak, for dessert is a slice of Strawberry shortcake

needs and I had to meet so we met for lunch

I’m in need of some wings

Doesn’t matter if its Hooters, or a restaurant preferably Chinese

And I‘m not picky

Fast food Zaxby’s or sit down CiCi’s

Last time I was there I ate 30 slices

Winner of the contest is also the payer of the conquest

Triumph the mountain Killamantummygrief

Rumble in the tumble

Shoot out the boot

Pink drink is the only thing offering relief

Just like the late night early morning Waffle House Diner

My server is always that drag queen with blue eye liner



Death to the potato!

Hash brown smothered and chunked please

Scramble those eggs don’t forget the cheese

That meal makes me fall asleep with my jeans on

I wake up craving some turkey ba-con

I attempt to eat better

gimme some sautéed green beans

Baked chicken with a side Spring Salad topped with craisins

Eating healthy has made me accustomed to salads

But hard eat when the vegetables are singing ballads

Let them sing!

Eat more meat! Eat more meat!

Vegans can be beat

Sneak some meat into their salad

Watch them puke up uncooked carrots

Reminds me of summer camp government lunches

Saran wrap mini platters Yuck!



Fry the chicken

deep fry the fish, Not Captain D’s

Mary Macs collard greens mac n cheese

I’m a fiend for Eggos spelled like ego minus the g

Don’t forget the large order of oxtail with rice and peas

have to get my Caribbean food fix, Thanks and please

Please and Thanks

BBQ is always better than frosted flakes

Full rack cole slaw homemade cornbread plate

I could grill all my food hickory is my flavorite

Shrimp and crab cakes

Stepping outside my comfort zone MF sushi is an exotic journey

Brazilian steak house or Café Bombay chicken curry

West African meals treat my appetite Okra soup and cassava leaf,

served with rice and a tall glass of ginger beer,

what a meal without side fried plantains salted and sliced

Let the beast sleep because the fire is full

I have to prepare for the next appetite massacre spree

just thinking about it makes me drool

No comments:

Post a Comment